*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's real!
  2. Newsflash
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1490281-Mythical-Creature-Anal-Vore/cid/603233-Its-real
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1490281
Pick a mythical creature and go up its butt!
This choice: "Centaur sighting"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It's real!

    by: Salo Vorita
You are excited for a moment, before you realize it's just a bunch of teenagers who probably photoshopped the video. But as you pick up the remote to continue flipping, something gives you the feeling the video may not be fake. You watch closely for a moment, and your eyes open wide as you see the centaur move towards the camera and pick it and the guy behind it up and stuff them both into her mouth, gulping them down quickly. You hear him screaming, but the last thing you hear before the video stops is a very feminine voice saying "If you want me, come and get me..."

You take note of the location, and bolt out the door. It wasn't too far from your house where the video was taken. Upon arriving at the edge of the swamp, you prepare yourself for everything you think could happen. You then begin to wade through the ankle-deep swamp muck, thankful you remembered your rubber boots. Soon, you hear a sound that sounds like heavy breathing coming from the other side of some tall grass. You slowly peer through the grass, and see...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Salo Vorita (UN: teh_author3986 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Salo Vorita has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1490281-Mythical-Creature-Anal-Vore/cid/603233-Its-real