*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Crashsite
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1493200-2508/cid/605019-Crashsite
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1493200
You and a party of astronauts find a strange planet
Chapter #1

Crashsite

    by: gunsblazin88
You emerge from the rubble of your crashed ship, a few moments ago, you ran out of fuel, and the emergency signal went off in the ship, your team frantically panicking that the ship was being pulled into a planet. You removed your helmet, because clearly this planet had oxygen, it was lush with dense forests, large oceans and plains. Rubbing the dust off of your head, you got up to your feet and began to walk around. The gravity on the planet was close to earths, and you could see this planet was less advanced in evolution, because it looked like a prehistoric earth.

The temperature was high, almost 90 degrees, you took off your space suit and ordered the rest of the surviving crew to do the same. It was time to look for shelter. You called your crew to come with you.

Your first destination?

You have the following choices:

1. The lush green forests

2. The dark caves

3. The beach

*Noteb*
4. The plains

*Noteb*
5. The mountains

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gunsblazin88 (UN: gunsblazin88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gunsblazin88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1493200-2508/cid/605019-Crashsite