*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. With the touch of a kiss..
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1498481-With-the-Touch-of-a-Kiss/cid/610921-With-the-touch-of-a-kiss
by T.J.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1498481
Misadventures of a bubbly 18 year-old born with a weird curse concerning her lips.
Chapter #1

With the touch of a kiss..

    by: T.J.
Stacey Calborne was a girl you could say was quite a sight. The 5 foot 9 beauty had long, skinny, supermodel-like legs, a nice head of beautiful, brown hair, pretty, green eyes, a skinny build, and a perky, 34" inch chest. She liked guys just as much as they liked her, and she was not one shy to make new friends. She also had a pretty set of red lips which have attracted boys to her even when she was in grade school, and she was more than willing to kiss in reply those who liked her, whether they were boys or girls. Unfortunately, these lips have also been a problem for the poor girl her whole life.

Ever since she was little, whenever young Stacey would kiss anyone not related to her, they would transform temporarily, whether it be an animal transformation, size, expansion, inflation, or even changing into a liquid or gas! And if someone kissed her on the lips, both parties would be transformed as a result of the kiss. Unfortunately these lips of Stacey's have prevented her from having a boyfriend for very long, and it frustrated the poor girl to no end, as she liked kissing those close to her as a sign of friendship, both guys and girls alike. While she was still admired for her beauty and kindness, most guys simply talked to Stacey or gave her letters in substitute of hanging out with her or being her friend.

That is, until a boy the same age she was arrived in her life...and he was actually interested in these magical lips of hers. A boy of about 5 foot 11, with a decent-sized gut, short, black hair, and typically wore glasses on his face, young Derek Simon was not one girls paid attention to across the school. While he wasn't a bad-looking guy, and he actually cleaned up real nicely, Derek never bothered to dress him more than he needed to most of the time, as he was more calm being loose and a little dirty. He's the kind of guy who would say that having fuzz on your face gave you a "gritty" look. Still, he was a nice guy and did average at school, and he's being one of the few boys around Stacey who was still interested in her even with the knowledge of her transformation-inducing kisses. He sat beside her in many of his classes, and the two were as close as you could get without being a couple. Still, though, he wanted to make the next step; he wanted to ask her to be his girlfriend.

It was the end of a long day of school when he decided to confess. He saw the brown-haired beauty down the furthest hall in the school, putting her books away in her locker that she wouldn't be using that night. Derek was awed by the girl and how she could make even something as simply as turning a locker lock look great. Even the school's bland uniform of a light blue dress shirt and black khakis (pants for the guys, skirts for the girls) looked great on Stacey, who turned away to the boy's viewpoint as she noticed him after slowly closing her locker.

"Ah! Good afternoon, Derek! You look much nicer than usual!" the girl complimented the boy, who indeed look nicer than usual. His hair was cleaned up and brushed properly, his shirt was clean, and he was wearing contacts instead of his usual pair of glasses.

"T-thanks, Stacey. You look nice today, too", he shyly replied to the smiling girl.

"You say that every day, even when my hair's a mess like it is today", the girl faintly complained, brushing her hair back between her fingers. "Is there something you wanted to talk about?"

"Well...actually, yes. You see, Stacey, we've known each other for a long time, and.."

"...and...?" Stacey continued. "You wanted to invite me over to your house? You want to get something to eat? You want me to participate in some sort of dancing contest? What?"

"Um...I know that a lot of guys are repelled by your lips, and I just wanted to say that..."

Stacey frowned at the moment Derek said "repelled by your lips". The girl turned around and started walking out the front gate.

"...and I just wanted to say that I'm fine with it!" Derek continued to a surprised Stacey, who turned around just then. She was a little stunned to hear Derek said that, the closet thing she had to a boyfriend for over a month.

"R-really?"

"Yes", he sternly replied. "Actually, I was wondering if you and I could...kiss..."

"Really? You want me to kiss you?" Stacey lit up, taking out a stick of lipstick from her pause and dabbing some of it on her lips. "Are you sure? You could into a giant, or be the size of an ant! You could inflate like a balloon or even become a fruit!"

"I'm positive, Stacey", Derek said with the utmost confidence in himself. "Whenever I see those pair of beautiful lips attached to an even more beautiful girl, no, woman, I feel like I'm being tempted by them. Like they keep saying to me, 'kiss me, kiss me'".

"There you go again", flushed Stacey, hugging Derek in her arms as she dropped her school bag on the ground. "You're the sweetest guy I've met in my senior year of high school!" And with that, Stacey pressed her lips closer and closer to the boy that made her then so happy...unless the tables change a bit, of course.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T.J. (UN: morningblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T.J. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1498481-With-the-Touch-of-a-Kiss/cid/610921-With-the-touch-of-a-kiss