*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500069-school-of-puinishment/cid/2194880-Fill-you-further-up--The-enema-isnt-over-yet
by shadow
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1500069
You are sent to a school where anything can happen
This choice: Fill you further up- The enema isn't over yet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fill you further up- The enema isn't over yet

    by: Stella
As the very evil seeming nurse keeps a firm hand on your privates, she keeps filling you up. After a while, you can't take it anymore. Everything rushes out. The enema bag, liquid, your pee and you start to poop. "Oh, looks like the big baby has made a messy out of himself. Didn't he, now?" the nurse said. Embarrassed, you begin to cry. The ridiculously strong nurse slings you over her shoulder, wraps you in a towel and carries you out of the room. She sent in another nurse to clean up your mess, and lay you on a large changing table. "Big babies making big messes makes my job even more fun." the nurse said, wiping you with the towel. She threw it into a hamper and diapered you. "I don't know if I'd like to play wit you right now, or turn you into a baby and play with you then." she says. You gulp. The nurse turns you back into a baby, picks you up and carries you into a different room. "Welcome to your next punishment. Here, you will lay down, exposed, in front of the staff." she said. The nurse set you on a table, brought a security belt over your stomach and opened some blinds. There was a large window, and everyone in the building who passed by could see you. But you couldn't see them. "Bad boys have to face their punishment." the nurse said. She started pouring something in a bottle and shoved it into your mouth, forcing you to drink it. Suddenly, everything felt hazy, and you fell asleep. The nurse took off your diaper and left, closing the door.

You have the following choices:

1. People stare at you, and you pooped

2. A new nurse comes in to diaper you, and bring you to the next punishment

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stella (UN: melsinger1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500069-school-of-puinishment/cid/2194880-Fill-you-further-up--The-enema-isnt-over-yet