*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter Seo Yeon
  2. Try it with a loved one
  3. God Formula
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/1912684-Enter-Seo-Yeon
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1500666
You have a formula that can give anyone the powers of a God, to do anything and everything
This choice: You take a sip and give her the rest to watch her greatest dream come true  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Enter Seo Yeon

    by: N_S1701
Your doorbell rings. You race over, knowing that it can't be anyone but your girlfriend. After all, she was not the type of person who liked to be kept waiting. You unlock the door and it swings open. In the doorway, you see your girlfriend - Park Seo Yeon.

"Well, what took you so long?" She spat as she walked past, her high heels clicking against your wooden floor. Her face was contorted in an expression of smugness and vague irritation that you had become very familiar with in your years of dating her.

"I'm sorry dear, I was getting the formula ready" you quietly murmur in a contrite tone as you check out Seo Yeon's outfit. She wore high heeled black leather platform boots that went up past her knees and almost reached her thighs. The heels were at least 3 inches high since Seo Yeon had always been very conscious of her 4"11' height. A small strip of bare leg was visible above her boots and above that she wore a tight leather mini-skirt that showed off her gorgeous ass. Tucked into that skirt was a simple red top, which she complemented with a black leather jacket.

"Whatever" she huffed, rolling her eyes. "So, where is this formula thing anyway? This had better be worth the trip."

Seo Yeon was, in a short: a bitch. At length, she was an arrogant, self-absorbed, callous, petty, cruel and domineering bitch. But, for all her character defects, she was unbelievably hot. Despite her short stature she had amazing legs, a tight ass and C cup breasts which seemed all the larger on such a small person. She had the face of an angel (and the heart of a devil) and probably would have been a K-Pop star had she been just a bit taller.

She openly said that she was only going out with you to get her parents off her back. After all, she was bi (sometimes you suspect she's actually a lesbian) and her parents were very conservative indeed. She only kept you around to trot out at family events, where she would pretend to be a sweet little angel. Most of the time, she would only contact you if she needed something from you (which was often). She would mock you, humiliate you, abuse you verbally and physically, and you would love every second of it.

What can you say? Everyone has their kinks.

"It's in the kitchen, It's almost ready to go" you say with excitement.

In your mind, Seo Yeon deserved to be a Goddess. She deserved to rule over Earth or to destroy it as she pleases. You had spent many nights awake in your bed just trying to imagine the sort of sadistic torments she could come up with for her minions. Mankind needed to be reduced to ants in front of her majesty. And maybe, just maybe, you could be her head ant...

"It better be." She snapped, as she strode off in the direction of the kitchen.

You scurry into the kitchen after her, and point her towards the vial of formula sitting on the counter top.

"So this is it? This is supposed to make me a goddess?" She derides incredulously.

She mulls the prospect over.

"You try it first." She finally responds.

You're surprised at first. You intend for Seo Yeon to be a Goddess, the formula was for her. Nonetheless, maybe taking a sip would secure your place at her side. Maybe if you were the only person on Earth who could share even an infinitesimal part of her power she would allow you to attend to her "physical needs". You decide that this is a good idea.

You take a sip of formula.

Instantly, you feel power spreading through your body like fire. You feel stronger, smarter, tougher, more... everything. Seo Yeon stands there, arms folded, unimpressed.

You decide that a demonstration of the formula's power is needed.

"Hold this" you say, as you hand the formula to Seo Yeon.

Then, you proceed to rip the oven out of your kitchen wall and throw it outside. The oven flies off into the horizon and moments later you're rewarded with the sound of crunching metal and screaming.

That was enough for Seo Yeon. Quicker than even you could react, she downs the entire vial of formula. Her eyes widen, and then close as if caught up in orgasmic bliss. Moans of pleasure escape her mouth and she dropped to the ground, rubbing herself through her clothing. All you could do is stare, open mouthed and transfixed at the erotic scene unfolding before you.

Within minutes, her transformation was complete. She stood, no, levitated in front of you.

"YES! This is what I deserve. I can do anything!" she cried in triumph.

She gracefully floated to the hole in the wall left by your oven. She raised an arm and pointed at a five or six story building in the distance. Seo Yeon flicked her finger and the structure exploded in a cloud of debris. She stood there, drinking in the sounds of shock and pain of people in the vicinity. She laughed, a cross between a girlish giggle and a cackle.

She pointed at a plane in the sky, and with the power of her mind brought it down in a flaming wreck. She giggled with delight.

"With this power, I could..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 N_S1701 (UN: n_s1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiquidZ2k has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/1912684-Enter-Seo-Yeon