*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a drop only
  2. Unbelieveable result
  3. God Formula
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/899891-a-drop-only
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1500666
You have a formula that can give anyone the powers of a God, to do anything and everything
This choice: a drop only  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a drop only

    by: Unknown
As the drop hit your mouth you feel the power fill your body. the filling is intoxicated, like you can do everything you want "yes the power! it work I am a god! " you laugh with joy. "mmm I feel like a god but I still look like my old slfe " you close your eyes And take a deep breath "time to see if the formula did work ". you smile as you feel it "I WORKING! " you laugh as your body begin to change, your muscles grow biger and biger burst through your clothing rip tham to pieces. "mmm it feel so good! " you look at your growing body with joy, "YES YES! " you shout as your muscles gather more mass, you groan as they become more solid, firm and carved. you stroke your new perfect six pack. you also look more and more younger from 40 to 20 to 16. "WOW look at my I look like a teenage god Ha Ha Ha... " suddenly the growth stop and you feel as the godly power leave you. "WTF happen I am a mortal again " you shout "mmm maybe one drop isnt enough to make you a god for ever " you thinking out loud. your eyes landed on the formula "mmm maybe I need another drop? "....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. another drop

*Noteb*
2. the all formula

*Noteb*
3. maybe later, lat have same fun with my new body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
LiquidZ2k has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/899891-a-drop-only