*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Checking In
  2. Spy Flick, Anyone?
  3. Dream Job?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan/cid/618430-Checking-In
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1502010
You have suddenly shrunk in Japan, and now you must survive being only 2 inches tall!
This choice: Grabbed her lower leg!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Checking In

    by: DaKonfessor
Making a desperate move, you grabbed the her lower leg, and stayed still, while she ran out of Fukujima Technologies. Her rubber jumpsuit, as you discovered, is not as slippery as you imagined when you first looked at her. She then entered her vehicle, and left Fukujima Technologies in the dust, with you in tow down her lower right leg.

After a while, you realised that she had stopped. You peered around, and you saw that she had arrived at a hotel, though you swore that hotel looked familiar. Still hanging on to her leg, all you could do was to follow her into her room.

Inside, she began to remove her jumpsuit. As she unzipped her jumpsuit, revealing her actual figure, your eyes were glued to her very sexy body. She removed her jumpsuit complete, revealing her true figure. From your estimates, she has a very attractive rack and very slender waist and hips. While doing your "estimates", you forgot that you were still on her jumpsuit legging, and when she took them off, she nearly felt you. In that moment, you had managed to avoid being felt by her fingers.

Now back on the floor, you looked up, and you saw her towering naked body (she only wore the jumpsuit, for the record), and your eyes can't help but get glued to her really sexy body. Do you ...

You have the following choices:

1. Get Her Attention

*Noteb*
2. Stay Away From Her

*Noteb*
3. Explore The Hotel

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DaKonfessor (UN: dakonfessor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaKonfessor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan/cid/618430-Checking-In