*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting Junko's Attention
  2. "Jungle" Survival
  3. Dream Job?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan/cid/646136-Getting-Junkos-Attention
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1502010
You have suddenly shrunk in Japan, and now you must survive being only 2 inches tall!
This choice: A person's foot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Getting Junko's Attention

    by: DaKonfessor
A black pump came out of the grass, and landed a few inches from you, taking you aback in the process. You had a look up, and all you see is the flowing of a lab coat and a very familiar blue skirt. Your memory recalls that blue skirt above belongs to a researcher named Junko Kawakami, and she seems to have a soft spot for you. Maybe she's the right person to get you to your girlfriend, you thought to yourself.

It appears that Junko is only out for some fresh air, as she does not seem to look down at her feet or move around. You have to get her attention somehow. You can go up to her foot and tickle the uncovered part, or use your rifle for a distraction. Then again, both methods may not work, and you could try something else for a change. It's your call.

You have the following choices:

1. Tickle Her Foot

2. Attack Her Foot

*Noteb*
3. Another Tactic

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DaKonfessor (UN: dakonfessor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaKonfessor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan/cid/646136-Getting-Junkos-Attention