*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Doctor Is In
  2. Dream Job?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan/cid/615717-The-Doctor-Is-In
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1502010
You have suddenly shrunk in Japan, and now you must survive being only 2 inches tall!
This choice: Look for Motoko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Doctor Is In

    by: DaKonfessor
As soon as you decided to look for Dr. Kijima, the main door opened, and Dr. Motoko Kijima, the main researcher beind this whole thing, appeared behind it. She entered the lab, nearly stepping on you on the way. You managed to avoid her gargantuan pumps before she actually dropped it on you. It was clear that she didn't see you: from your eyes, all you see was the gigantic researcher looking at the damaged shrinking machine, and giving out a big sigh. She was clearly disappointed that her machine failed, and to top it off, you were also missing. With a very depressed heart, she makes for the lab exit, nearly stepping on you once again.

As you saw her taking massive strides out of the research lab, you decided to follow her. One, to show her that her machine works, and two, perhaps a way to get out of this "mess". You ran after, and surprisingly, you could catch up with her. You realised that though the shrink ray had physically reduced your size, much of your strength and stamina were retained, so you were literally superhuman. A really small superhuman. You managed to reach and grabbed onto her left pump heel, and continued holding on despite the number of tremors you feel from her footsteps.

You were definitely not prepared to stay her any longer, so you reached up and climbed her heel, and reached her sole. Going further, you climbed up her ankle, and continued up ler lower leg. Looking up, you can clearly see her panties. Blushing a little, you continued making your journey up. Dr. Kijima could feel a small itch on her lower left leg. Did she ...

You have the following choices:

1. Look Down at her left leg

2. Ignore the itch

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DaKonfessor (UN: dakonfessor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaKonfessor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan/cid/615717-The-Doctor-Is-In