*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507207-The-final-mission-for-Wonrei-and-Li-en/cid/621968-The-beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1507207
Wonrei and Li-en's ultimate mission. Fight the last 3 mamodo to become the mamodo king.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Megaman
Wonrei and Li-en were living in peace in Hong Kong while three evil mamodo were walking the earth with their book owners. They knew that they were going to have to fight them sooner or later and they had both agreed that the battle for the mamodo crown will end now. Wonrei, who has gained the ability to sense the energies of other mamodo has detected a strong energy source from Canada. Li-en and Wonrei boarded the nect plane to Canada and prepared for their next fight. (Once the fight for the crown is over, the winner will get one wish. Wonrei's secret wish is to stay with Li-en forever.)

You have the following choice:

1. On to Canada

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Megaman (UN: tsoalonx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Megaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507207-The-final-mission-for-Wonrei-and-Li-en/cid/621968-The-beginning