*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Become my food
  2. Millie your sheep dog
  3. A secret revealed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/683431-Become-my-food
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1508675
anthropomorphic creatures appear on your farm at night.
This choice: Become my food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Become my food

    by: Unknown
"Become my food. But first I want to mate with you" she said as she notices your large and erect cock. She lays you on your back and slowly descends on your large cock. Her lips spread for your cock with some reluctance. You soon find out why as her pussy is incredibly tight and warm. Her vagina contracts around your cock bringing you on fast. She starts moving up and down on your cock as she starts to play with her many breast. you reach up to play with them too and moans she lays forward onto you as the two of you start to move in rhythm together. soon you cum into her as she orgasms with you.
"Now it's time for my meal she says breathlessly."
"Wait can't we talk about this i mean i don't want to be digested! That hurts!"
"Do you mind the thought of being eaten?"
"No, I just don't want to die"
"Then don't worry"
"OK" And with that she opens wide and grabs your feet and stuffs them in. Before She swallows she licks the bottom of your feet, making you laugh. You are now up to your ankles in her as your feet enter her throat. She swallows again and now you are half-way up to your knees. she keeps swallowing and now your almost to your waist in her muzzle and your feet are in her stomach waving around a little. She decides to give you a hand job before stuffing your erect member in. her surprisingly soft hands bring you on fast and you shoot cum a good ten feet in the air. After she stuffs you in she has a good hold on you with her throat and you start to move faster into her stomach. you spread your feet apart and press against the sides of her stomach and you can see her sides bulge from them. You can hardly believe that your fantasy is coming true! They always said it's impossible to be vored but look at you now! Up to your belly button in you beloved sheep dog and best of all is that you can com back out! She takes another swallow and now your up to your chest in her muzzle and your using your hands to keep yourself level with the ground as her belly is expanding with your body. Suddenly she rolls over and now shes on her back and your face down. Your in a really uncomfortable position and she seems to notice this so she sits up and you look in the mirror mounted on the barn wall behind her and you can see how much her belly has expanded from the sides. Then she swallows and your arms are between her teeth. She stops and signals she wants you to put them up in the air. So you do and she holds them together as she swallows your head. Soon enough your completely inside of her. It is so incredibly warm and soft you just want to curl up and go to sleep.
"Before you go to sleep like i know you want to do you must first decide how you wish to exit when its time so i can prepare" Said Millie the first dog to ever have eaten someone willing.
"Umm... Ill..."

You have the following choices:

1. Exit mouth

2. Exit butt

3. Other...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/683431-Become-my-food