*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 7th Grade...
  2. When?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509578-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriendGTS-15/cid/625871-7th-Grade
by Blake
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1509578
Alternative story where happened other events at other times. What would have happened if?
This choice: 7th Grade...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

7th Grade...

    by: Blake
Ok, you chose 7th grade. Before starting, here are some facts about this time:

-Blake is 12 years old and Joana 13. Karina and Ayrton are 13 also, Lillian is 12.
-Blake and Joana just met, so, he isn't too confident to her, and if he shrank or Joana grew he probably would get away from her. Doesn't like much affection and love and reluctantly accepts hugs from her.
-Cinthya is NOT here. If you want a rival for Joana that would be Lillian or Karina (which would be a betrayal since Karina they both are her friends).
-Ayrton and Ferdinand may shrink also, but if Blake does and is alone, they won't appear (In other words no male interaction while Blake's shrunk. If Joana or other girl grows there won't be any problem, but guys don't grow.)
-If there appears a bully or Blaze, Blake is at his strongest state because at this time he fought everyday with someone.
-Joana is near to be evil at this year, not really, she only fell in love of him and wantd to give him all her love, despite it could be too much for him at his size (or hers...)

Well, after all this (I hope it wasn't too boring). What do you want to happen?

About the choices:

1.- Joana would try something kinda a love potion on Blake and only shrinks him to 2 cm. She only wanted to have him as her boyfriend (Not evil)

2.- Joana would try to use a potion, thing, perfume or whatever to attract Blake and things go out of control. She grows!!

3.- ????. It could be a variation of number 1 but Joana was angry because Blake doesn't like her affection and hasn't asked her out (Evil or wrong sense of love...)

4.-Hmm...do I have to say something here?...Well Blake shrinks by whatever suddenly and is alone...Nobody knows about it...

5.- Here Karina and/or Lillian may shrink Blake, or they may grow.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blake (UN: shadow_blade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509578-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriendGTS-15/cid/625871-7th-Grade