*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 10th grade... (first year of high school)
  2. When?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509578-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriendGTS-15/cid/646720-10th-grade-first-year-of-high-school
by Blake
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1509578
Alternative story where happened other events at other times. What would have happened if?
This choice: 10th grade... (first year of high school)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

10th grade... (first year of high school)

    by: Blake
I'm not very sure about this one. It's at the same time of the original story, and may be the craziest one. But you may change many things here.

Some facts:
-Blake, Thania and Lillian are 16, Joana, Ayrton, Karen and Karina are 17. Ferdinand and Cinthya are 18
-In the first two choices, Blake and Joana are already lovers.
-The rival for Joana may be Cinthya, Thania or Lillian
-Blake regained some physical strenght due to his aging and he would be a very though rival to Blaze.

About the first two choices:

1.- Blake may have shrunk because someone spiked his food or drink while he was on a date. Or fought Blaze who shrank him...

About the last four, they are kinda "What if...?":

2.-Blake had made a choice earlier and became Claire's boyfriend before he met Joana? This would be the hardest rivalry one and also, Blake's choosing would be very difficult, as in the other cases, he finds easier out that Joana loves him because the other girls he could be with have a major fault, but in this case Claire's almost the same as Joana (And Joana some times is kind of violent... Meh...don't ask me about it...experience tells me (And yeah, most of these people except Blaze and the shrinking stuff are real)
3.- Blake hadn't asked Joana out and she hadn't done anything else, Lillian could have gotten the chance and seduced Blake with her body (despite he isn't shallow), and finally asked him out?
4.- Cinthya convinced Blake that Joana only used him to protect her and feeling betrayed, and slightly seduced by the popularity, he accepted to be Cinthya's boyfriend? (In this line he probably would have left Joana and his friends because of the popular ones)
5.- Joana didn't show her feelings in time to Blake, and Thania, who was always nice to him (almost as much as Joana) did and Blake went with her because he thought nobody else loved him? (In this one, Blake would still feel something is missing)

A fact or main theme about these last three would be that Blake and Joana realize that they both always loved each other and despite it was a little late they finally go together...Only a suggestion...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blake (UN: shadow_blade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509578-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriendGTS-15/cid/646720-10th-grade-first-year-of-high-school