*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510821-Sanctuary-Quest-for-Salvation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ICE
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1510821
A story of a mans struggle to correct a mistake made many years ago.

A story of a mans struggle to correct a mistake made many years ago.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Why? Why must I live and others die? Haven’t I lived long enough? I stand here alone on this sacred battle field, forever stained with the blood of countless hordes of demons and humans fighting for their survival, wielding the Angel’s Light, a mighty weapon that’s origin has been lost through the passing of time but is said to possess more power than any army made by man, under the light of a full moon. Dripping with the fresh blood of innocents, I wield this weapon as a last resort to save these people, but I wonder if this weapon can finally end my suffering. Dark and ominous clouds begin to circle the battle field as the demons moves closer to this kingdom. I grip the handle of the Angel’s Light and watch as countless indescribable demons rush towards me carelessly causing the ground to tremble with an insatiable hunger and their mouths wide open filled with the blood of their victims as they screech at a high pitch. They will soon add their blood to this weapon. I care not about myself but for others, could this be why I am here today? Cursed to relive events that constantly require my assisstance or something else? My mind not clear or consumed by fear, but contemplating the results of my previous actions that have brought me to this moment in time…
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510821-Sanctuary-Quest-for-Salvation