*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1515042-The-Mass-Expansion-of-Haruhi-Suzumiya
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1515042
Follow the girls of the SOS-dan on different Weight Gain/Expansion scenarios and routes

Follow the girls of the SOS-dan on different Weight Gain/Expansion scenarios and routes

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
As of now, other elements are available for use in this interactives. Check the 'Fetishes that will appear during this story' to see what new things you can use in your additions and routes.

Welcome, I'm sure most of us are familiar with The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but for those who aren't here's a brief over view of what the series is mainly about;

-A cynical high school student by the name of Kyon is suddenly recruited into (or should I say forced into) a club known as the SOS Brigade which was founded by one, Haruhi Suzumiya. Said club is strictly devoted to finding Supernatural beings (Aliens, Espers, Time Travelers, Sliders, ect). It is later revealed that, most of the members who joined the SOS Brigade are in fact supernatural beings, albeit, undercover as high school students to moniter Haruhi and her power. For you see, Haruhi herself is something of a God, having the power to manipulate the universe to her wishes only she herself is unaware of her own abilities. Wouldn't you want to keep an eye on an impulsive, short fused teenager who could nuke the universe with so little effort that's not even funny? (which it isn't, no one likes a dead universe).

In this Interactive Story, you the reader will have a chance to give each of the girls from the series (including the genderbent ones) some extra poundage, a womb swollen with babies or have her gain through devouring others. You're free to enact anything you wish to get the girls to swell up; OCs, evil organizations, alien powers, whatever you have in mind, you're welcome to use. However keep in mind there are a few ground rules (found below) to consider when writing a chapter. That aside, have fun and happy writing~!

+Fetishes that will appear during this story...+
- Stuffing/Weight Gain
- Pregnancy
- Vore

-Try not to kill off any characters, I may not like Haruhi that much but I won't be giving her the axe anytime soon.
-Meh, I decided to give you the chance to implement H-scenes, but ONLY when it's merit for one (you can't just get into sex right away you have to build into through plot and character development), you can also write it if you're able to handle it as well. If you don't feel comfortable (or confident) about writing it, then don't do it.
-Only the female characters can gain weight, why else would I bringing in the genderswapped male characters? to give you more options, of course~
-No farting/belching/scat or anything else too sexual or in my opinion that defaces the characters' true selves.
-Please use good grammar, I can't stress this enough people.
-One line chapters are a lazy and unintersting, so you should refrain from using those if you can help it. If you can't then don't post until you have a good sized chapter to show you put effort into your writing.

With that said you're free to do what you think is interesting. Enjoy~
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1515042-The-Mass-Expansion-of-Haruhi-Suzumiya