*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1516279-Georgette-Gets-Big/cid/1276295-she-becomes-a-gigantic-blueberry
by Puffy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1516279
This interactive story is about Georgette the poodle from the Disney movie Oliver&Company
This choice: she becomes a gigantic blueberry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

she becomes a gigantic blueberry

    by: Ace Jones
And the moment georgette ate that blueberry cupcake she started turing blue and growing bigger and heavier in the process when finally she was over 25ft tall and weighed 22 tons possibly outgrowing the mansion they were all in.Now all that remained was rubble and a giant blueberry poodle with some monstrous thoughts on her mind.Then oliver the cat immediately noticed a giant blue poodle just standing in front of him and wondered what happened to her.

oliver: georgette that blueberry cupcake you ate, it turned you into a giant blueberry poodle now what are you going to do?

that's when georgette the poodle said to oliver in a deep booming voice that was loud enough for all of new york to hear.

georgette: oliver don't be alarmed but now i'm a giant blueberry poodle and since i'm gigantic, i'm going to go have a few bites in the city and take a walk while i'm at it so see you around you expendable little extra.

so georgette the gigantic blueberry poodle started stomping off towards unspecting downtown times square and possibly wreaking havoc and eating everything in sight in new york.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Puffy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1516279-Georgette-Gets-Big/cid/1276295-she-becomes-a-gigantic-blueberry