*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1516279-Georgette-Gets-Big/cid/2027733-Use-the-vacuum-cleaner
by Puffy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1516279
This interactive story is about Georgette the poodle from the Disney movie Oliver&Company
This choice: Use the vacuum cleaner.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Use the vacuum cleaner.

    by: Ace Jones
As Georgette turned on the vacuum cleaner, she put the vacuum cleaner's upholstery nozzle into her mouth as she began inflating herself while she was becoming quite wider than before until she turned off the vacuum and pulled the upholstery nozzle out of her mouth.

"Now unhand him you fiends!" said Georgette.

Georgette herself was now at least 15 to 20 feet wide as her shadow was now looming over both dobermans themselves!

But the dobermans themselves weren't about to give up so easily. "Get her"! said Roscoe. "Right!" said Desoto.

Immediately, both dobermans charged toward Georgette until she grabbed both dobermans and sent them both of them flying out of the house with ease much to Oliver's amazement and Tito's shock just as he saw both dobermans flying.

Soon enough....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Puffy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1516279-Georgette-Gets-Big/cid/2027733-Use-the-vacuum-cleaner