*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The mirror
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1518571-to-be-or-not-to-be/cid/639732-The-mirror
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1518571
an antique mirror grants the ability to swap body parts
Chapter #1

The mirror

    by: kaimasterjoe
Its late one night, your wife Betty is down stairs watching TV. You just go home from work and went up stairs to take a shower and relax after a long day. You get out of the shower and wrap a towel around yourself. You look into the mirror, a mirror that was recently bought by your wife at an antique shop the other day, and start to think about your wife. You cant wait to get back down stairs and look upon her. She is radiant and utterly beatuful to you and she is the reason you work so hard and the reason you rush home every day. You can't wait to spend some time with her, to put your arm around her, and kiss her soft lips. You think mostly of her legs, you love the feeling of stroking her very smooth legs, she keeps them always shaved and lotioned up, so when you touch them they drive you crazy! You suddenly feel your weight shift from under you. You grab the counter and regain your balance. It feels as if your legs are not strong enough to hold up your body. You glance down to see if maybe you stepped on something or if you injured yourself at work and did not notice anything at the time. You are in shock as your legs look different, almost as if your wife's legs are poking out from under the towel your wearing. You reach down and touch them, they feel smooth and silky, but wait, you dont shave your legs. You think you should have your legs there not your wife's and suddenly you have your legs back. You look back into the mirror and stare at yourself, telling yourself its been a long day thats all and you just want to spend time with your wife, the one who has such soft lips, those red, soft, kissable lips. You think this, and suddenly after blinking your mouth looks funny. Your mouth is smaller and more puffy, and since when do you wear lipstick? You touch your mouth and again think back to having your mouth there and poof, your mouth is back. You dont even bother getting dressed but go down stairs and tell Betty that your going CRAZY and need her help. You tell her what just happened. After a few seconds of her laughing at you, she says" Take me upstairs and show me this foolishness." You take Betty up stairs, her giggling the whole way and trying to asure you that your long days are taking their toll on you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kaimasterjoe (UN: kaimasterjoe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kaimasterjoe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1518571-to-be-or-not-to-be/cid/639732-The-mirror