*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kevin Grantia (32)
  2. Other
  3. The New Employee
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/1654873-Kevin-Grantia-32
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1519184
Watch as people's lives are literaly changed forever due to their new job!
This choice: Kevin Grantia (32)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kevin Grantia (32)

    by: Adobefats
Kevin owned a business what took old as unused houses and building much larger, and he with his worker tore down the structures to allow new use of the valued land.

One warm and story day a woman dressed in black arrived at his office, she slapping down a contract, wanting the Hayworth castle torn down, leveled, the wood burned, the riches found carted away and sold as scrap. When asked what the woman wanted as payment for the sale of the reusable scrap, she stated, "Nothing, just rid the world of that terrible place!"

Kevin knew of the Hayworth castle, it a large red sandstone building, three stories tall, and several thousand square feet built into each floor. It would hold a wealth of rich rare metals used to build it, as well marble slabs for steps and some interior walls. He signed the contract of promise to raze the building to the ground level and back fill then the basement with sand and topsoil to remove any reminder the building had ever stood on the land.

As the woman dressed n black turned and was walking out his office, Kevin thought he noticed something of her dress dragging along the floor. He being a gentleman, rushed to take hold of it and then tell the kind woman as to her dress was touching the floor. What he touched made the woman turn quickly and stop walking, she stood looking down at Kevin, as he kneeling was looking up at her.

"Do not try to disgrace me by touching me in an improper way!" The woman said in a demanding tone of voice.

"Sorry," Kevin said to her, "I saw something dragging across the floor, a hem of your dress perhaps, it might have caught in a closing door and caused you to trip and fall, I would not wish that no matter what!"

"Mind you own self," the woman replied, as she hoisted higher her dress an inch or two as turned and walked out the office, as this time and from where Kevin had knelt what he saw then better was a hairy switch, as found or part of, being the end to an animal tail.

"Excuse me, but you have a tail!" Kevin said, he seeing, knowing what he saw, and she having demeaned him, rich contract or no, he would call a spade a spade.

The woman dressed in black stopped walking, she turned quickly as if on one heel of her shoe to face toward Kevin. "So, I have a tail, if that is not an insult than nothing more need be said about you working at the castle, I decide the contract is null and void."

Kevin stood up, he turned to his desk and picked up the contract he had just signed, but then ruined the mutual trust, and was about to hand it back to the woman when he saw what was dragging on the floor swish to one side as if it had the ability to move of its own accord. Seeing this oddity, Kevin knelt and reaching for the odd item, the woman bade said for him to stop, not touch, or she would..."

Taking a handhold of the then realized hairy switch, Kevin slipped his hand along the attached bony structure of the warm as living appendage, his hand following up as under her long dress to where he touched her flat muscular behind.

"I believe this was your tail dragging across the floor, cute, a woman with a cow tail, should make for some interesting conversation." Kevin said, this time with a smile as if the woman were a weirdo.

Suddenly her eyes blazed a wild eyed stare at Kevin. He saw her eyes being bright yellow, glaring at him from under her black broad rimmed hat and the netting she had covering her face.

"Bold you are, too bold to remain a man, bold enough to walk a pasture, bold too of worth to be the herd sire, then such should be that you, become beginning now then a bull worthy of his salt from being diligent to his herd, then farm owner, and feeling demeaned, different from what he was born!" She said, she laying her curse upon Kevin, wishing to doom as damn him for his insolent attitude.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kevin becomes a Bull

*Noteb*
2. Kevin grabs his Bible and deflects the curse

*Noteb*
3. Someone else walks into the room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adobefats (UN: adobefat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/1654873-Kevin-Grantia-32