*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kieran
  2. 8
  3. Male
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/3145097-Kieran
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1519184
Watch as people's lives are literaly changed forever due to their new job!
This choice: Kieran  •  Go Back...
Chapter #26

Kieran

    by: Lord Draven
"K-Kieran M-Markus miss Talia." Kieran appears to have calmed down a lot from a moment ago but still sniffles. Talia wracks her mind to remember where she has heard that name before and slowly remembers a small eight year old she has often seen playing with some of the younger animals and even some poisonous ones. Due to the zoo's innate magic, animals are far more comfortable around humans and only attack them if attacked directly themselves and the magic also influences parents to allow thier children to play with the animals. Kieran starts crying again so Talia pulls him into a warm hug. "I-I d-don't want to leave my friends mis Talia. P-please help me." Talia thinks quickly; due to his parents already being lined up, she can't adopt him himself and she can't let him go and be miserable so she decides to do the kindest thing that she can do. "Kieran, who is your favourite animal in the zoo?" He looks at her strangely before filling and answering...

You have the following choices:

1. "Kira the Cobra"

*Noteb*
2. Another animal

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Draven (UN: dragus66 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/3145097-Kieran