*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/699267-An-Apointment-to-Meet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1519184
Watch as people's lives are literaly changed forever due to their new job!
This choice: Mary tells Rachel they have an appointment at the facility's salon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

An Apointment to Meet

    by: Unknown
"Oh, I meant to tell you, we have an appointment at the salon we have here."

"We do? Well, what is the appointment for? I just got my hair done yesterday and got new makeup as well."

"Yes, we do," Cindy replied with a grin , as she lead Rachel into the state of the art salon, and showed her to a cushy chair.

"What I need you to do is fill out a form with some info., so we can make some adjustments to you."

"What sort of adjustments do you mean? I'm okay for the job, aren't I?"

"You are just fine, except for a few things that we can easily take care of. While I'm in the process of getting that taken care of,

just make yourself comfortable in the chair and fill out this little form for me on the computer in front of you. When you are done with it,

just hit submit and I'll be back for you pronto."

With that, Cindy took off and left Rachel there filling out some online forms.

"What do you see yourself like when you get older? Traditional old age, styling and dressing like someone younger, or a little of both?"

"Hmmmm, a little of both," she remarked.

"If you could be any age over 35 right now, would you be 45, 55, or 70?"

"Oh, I think 70 might be fun. These are some strange questions."

"Next one, how do you feel about being younger than you are now?" "Sounds fun, for a little while I suppose."

"Do you see yourself fitting in now and in the future, or do you see yourself as an individual no matter what your age?"

"I've always been very much myself."

"If you needed to, would you wear glasses or contacts?"

"I'm okay with glasses."

"Have you ever heard of ar or ap, and are you averse to either?"

"I'm pretty open to lot's of things I guess, though I'm not sure exactly what those things are."

"How do you feel about your body going through rapid or gradual changes, ie. within minutes or in the course of an hour?"

"I like to just get things done with, though I have been known to savor things now and again."

" If you knew you were about to be transformed, would you want to watch the process or be surprised by it?"

"I'd love to watch the whole process as it occurred."

"Are you flexible and accepting of change, or do you fight it tooth and nail?"

"I accept whatever comes and go with the flow."

"How do you feel about sharing your energy with others?"

"I like to help out where I can."

At this point, Rachel came upon the submit button and pressed it.

Soon, she found herself...



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. getting older

*Noteb*
2. getting younger

3. escorted to a special chamber

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/699267-An-Apointment-to-Meet