*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Claire the Terrible
  2. Young At Heart
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/701195-Claire-the-Terrible
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1519184
Watch as people's lives are literaly changed forever due to their new job!
This choice: Claire DeMont (age 9)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Claire the Terrible

    by: Unknown
Claire DeMont."

When Grant finishes, an deafening screech emits from the top of the stairs. Victoria watches as a young girl, no more than four, is being dragged by her ponytail down the steps by a rather frail looking child. The frail child has the genuine look of a bully, and is pushing and bruishing on the little girl. Grant runs up to catch them, and the bully punches him in the leg. Grant recoils in pain, and the bully laughs and runs away. The poor little girl is left sobbing on the steps as Grant limps his way back towards Victoria.

"I'm going to assume that's Claire?"

Victoria motions towards the door the bully exited from. Grant nodded.

Victoria sighed, and made her way towards the door, but before she left...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Grant stopped her.

2. Claire came running back through the house.

*Noteb*
3. She dropped her glasses.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/701195-Claire-the-Terrible