*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Within the enclosure
  2. "Y-yes please."
  3. "Kira the Cobra"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/3146501-Within-the-enclosure
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1519184
Watch as people's lives are literaly changed forever due to their new job!
This choice: Within the enclosure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #29

Within the enclosure

    by: Lord Draven
Kieran quietly approaches Kira as she lays down to rest, making sure not to spook her and cause an instinctive attack. As it turns out, these tanks are much bigger than they seem from the viewing area as a fully grown adult can easily stand up and walk around with ease. Either hearing footsteps or feeling the ground move slightly because of them, Kira looks up and then leans upright in a defensive manner like she is about to strike. "W-wait Kira! It's me, Kieran. You know, the boy who you always play with and greet whenever I come?" Kira stops the attack and looks at him closely before opening her mouth in a facsimile of a smile and wrapping around him tightly though not enough to hurt.

Smiling widely, Kieran pets and strokes Kira's scales which she clearly likes given her neck movement. "It's so nice to finally get to meet you Kira. You're the best friend I've ever had." Kira leans into the petting but stops as she sees tears crawling down his face before nuzzling him. "S-sorry K-Kira but this is the last time we'll see each other ever again. M-my parents are gone and I'm being moved out of town and will never be able to come back here." Finally succumbing to the misery completely, and completely ignoring what is is currently entwined by,, Kieran wraps his arms around Kira and sobs heavily and loudly into her scales. Kira is shocked at the need that she will be losing her friend forever and despirately wants to rectify it although she quickly thinks of the solution. What worries her the most is that Kieran may be lost under the overwhelming instincts and brain drain so she is very hesitant for risk of erasing her friend. What happens now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Talia communicates with Kira using the zoo's innate magi

2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Draven (UN: dragus66 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/3146501-Within-the-enclosure