*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Grow her breast
  2. What to do with it?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519522-Giantess-breast-crush/cid/639794-Grow-her-breast
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1519522
A story about a girl who grows or shrinks people.
This choice: Grow her breast  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Grow her breast

    by: Linjeda271
Emily didn't hesitate for one moment. She switched the gun to "Growth" and fired it at her chest.

Emily soon felt a warm feeling in her chest. She looked down and noticed that her shirt was pushing outward. Emily also felt her bra and shirt start to become tight.

"My breast are growing." Emily said.

Emily's chest kept expanding. Her shirt and bra were now really starting to feel tight on her chest. When Emily reached F-cup size, her breast had destroyed her shirt. Emily's breast continued to grow. Soon when Emily reached FF-cup size her breast had also destroyed her bra. Yet Emily continued to let her bosom grow.

Emily let her bosom continue to expand for a while longer. Eventually she decided to let go of the trigger. The gun had stopped firing, and so did the growth of her breast.

Emily now had HH-cup sized breast.

Now what would she do next?

You have the following choices:

1. Continue the growth of her breast

2. Make herself taller

3. Shrink people

4. Grow someone else

5. Do something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519522-Giantess-breast-crush/cid/639794-Grow-her-breast