*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Foot Trick
  2. stay in your room...
  3. Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519625-Sisters-feet-power/cid/642029-Foot-Trick
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Family · #1519625
One day your little sister discovers her feet have power to shrink you.
This choice: Wants to show you a "trick" she just did with her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Foot Trick

    by: shrunken_bro
"Hey bro, wanna see a thing i can do with my feet?" Isabel said "mmhh not properly, however what is about?" you say sitting on your pc chair and turning on your computer.

"I can eat, taking chocolate bar with my feet toes" she said, and with that she jumps on your desk, in front of you and puts her chocolate bar on the desk near her feet, you just stay there annoyed watching your sister stupid trick, as she reachs choco bar with her toes, and puts it in her mouth.

"Mmmmm really good chocolate" your little sister said, meanwhile chocolate is melting, and all her feet are covered with it, she begins to lick them and while you're watching this disgusting thing, your sister puts one of her feet on your face "Wanna try some, bro?" she said giggling while covering your face with chocolate, you're really mad at the beginning but after some moment you begin to play with her, you lick some chocolate from her feet and pretend to bite her toes.

She's having so much fun, and you too, but after some minutes of this you notice something weird...

You have the following choices:

1. her feet seems bigger.....

2. you begin to see all blurry and pass out...

3. you like TOO much to lick her feet....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shrunken_bro (UN: ncaecs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shrunken_bro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519625-Sisters-feet-power/cid/642029-Foot-Trick