*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Shrinking Potion
  2. Joey
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523375-Giant-Teenagers/cid/2237752-A-Shrinking-Potion
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1523375
Self-explanatory
This choice: A Shrinking Potion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Shrinking Potion

    by: tinyhuman
After pouring the two glasses, you take a tiny vial of green liquid and pour it into your glass of Coca-Cola, mixing it with a spoon. You take a sip of it and smile as you walk back to Joey and hand him his.

"Hey, thanks!", Joey says to you as you sit down on the couch next to him.

He takes your controller and drops it into your lap.

"Okay little guy, one more round!" He says excitedly as you take a long gulp of your drink, finishing it off. You wipe your mouth and nod to him as he starts the game.

As the game progresses, you start to feel a tingling sensation run up your spine, and you feel light headed as you start to shrink slowly but steadily in your seat. Joey is too entranced by his game to even realize that you are now about half his height, and getting smaller.

He laughs a little as he looks at your side of the screen, seeing that you have stopped playing.

"C'mon man, you gotta at least...woah! What is happening?", He exclaims after looking at you, seeing that you are now about 6 inches tall, starting to slow down in the shrinking process. He picks you up gingerly, looking you over as you seem to stop shrinking at about 4 inches tall. You look up at his huge muscular face looking over you. Blushing slightly, you try to sit up in his palm.

"I-I'm not sure, I guess it was something in my drink...", You say coyly up to him.

He begins to smile as he looks down at you sitting in his huge palm. "Hmm...well, maybe we can make the best of this..."

He decides that you should both

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Play a game of 'tag'...

*Noteb*
2. Play 'Hide & Seek'

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tinyhuman (UN: tinyhuman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zac Butler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523375-Giant-Teenagers/cid/2237752-A-Shrinking-Potion