*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jared
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523375-Giant-Teenagers/cid/647072-Jared
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1523375
Self-explanatory
This choice: Jared  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jared

    by: Zac Butler
You stood on the front porch, hesitating. Were you really going to go into Jared Lansing's house? You began to think that this hadn't been a very good idea. Jared and you had discovered each other at the high-schools' Gay Straight Alliance, and Jared had invited you over to his house.

Willing yourself on, you knocked on the dark maple door. No one came for a few moments, which gave you just enough time to decide that this had been a bad idea after all. You barely knew the guy and you were already being invited over to his house? That was kind of creepy.

Before you could elaborate on your second thoughts, however, the door opened to reveal a tall and beautiful figure. Jared was slim and muscular and often wore tank tops to show off his beautiful body. His face was almost movie star gorgeous and his smile shimmered in the late morning sun. Emerald eyes twinkled down at you as you stared at him. Dark brown, almost black hair fell carelessly over his face. Tight black jeans showed off toned leg muscles, likely from hours running around the track.

"Hey, Zac." He said to you, smiling his beautiful smile, and holding up a hand in greeting,

"Hi," you said, rather more feebly than you would have liked,j

"Come on in, I was just making lunch." Jared's house was enormous, and almost criminally clean. Even with Jared's parents gone on an extended vacation, the walls and floors remained pristine.

"You have a really nice house." You said to Jared, this time with a little more confidence,"

"Oh, thanks," Jared replied as they entered into the kitchen. A pot of soup was boiling on the stove, and a pile of ingredients on the counter beside it.

"He cooks *and* cleans?" You thought to yourself, "Jesus Christ,"

"Are you hungry?" Jared asked,

"Starving," You replied, unable to take your eyes off of Jared's exposed arms as he artfully chopped vegetables and added them to the boiling soup.

You watched Jared as he expertly concocted the soup in front of him, barely noticing as he added a vial of pink fluid to the soup.


What was the vial full of?

You have the following choices:

1. Shrinking Potion

2. Growth Solution

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zac Butler (UN: zacbutler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zac Butler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523375-Giant-Teenagers/cid/647072-Jared