*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523471-Developing-Foot-Fetish/cid/3395876-Try-and-grab-her-foot-again
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1523471
Explore your new interest.
This choice: Try and grab her foot again  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Try and grab her foot again

    by: Unknown
"I'm sorry, I don't really know what's going on, that's what I wanted to talk about, recently I've been losing control of myself and doing very random stuff" you say apologetically.

"What? So you been doing that to other girls too?!" Asks Jocie with exalted worry.

"No, no, it's the first time that happens, before I've found myself stealing things, or breaking other people's pencils, one time I even punched a kid in the stomach" You reply, making it up on the spot.

"You punched a child? Oh my god what's wrong with you?!"

"I don't know, I don't understand and that's why I came to you for help"

Jocie looks at you for a few seconds, trying to figure out what to to do.

"I don't have any idea why you would be acting like this, mmm let me see if I can find anything"
Jocie then gets on her bed and reaches out for her phone, now she is laying on her stomach with her legs pointing at you, typing stuff on her phone.

Her pretty feet are now completely exposed to you, she didn't seem to notice but now you had a full view of her delicate soles and toes. Strong urges to pounce on them began to build up inside you, you are about to grab them when Jocie speaks up.

"There's a lot of possibilities for your behavior, have you been getting headaches lately?" Asks your sister without taking her eyes off her phone.

"Oh, i don't think so, i haven't had a headache in weeks"

"Ok"

You feel relieved, for a second you thought she might have catched you. Your feel bummed that you didn't get to her feet but at the same time you are grateful that happened, have you grabbed her feet like that again she probably would have kicked you out. You need to make a plan.

"Have you been eating too much chicken?" Asks Jocie.

"No, mostly fish"

You continue replying to Jocie while scanning around her room, trying to find a way to get to her feet

On her table you notice a bunch of zip ties and tape. It looks like she was building an improvised tripod for her phone.

Your eyes dart back and forth from her feet to the zip ties, you know what you have to do but you don't have the resolve to go through with it. Even in this state you are aware that it's wrong to simply tie your sister up to have your way with her feet, but the more you look at them you can feel the doubt growing weak.

You know you 2 are the only persons at home, if you were to pull this through no one would stop you, it would just be you and Jocie's beautiful feet

Joice keeps asking questions and you keep replying as best you can, your eyes keep staring at her feet, begging you to do something. You are still debating whether or not to do it when you see Jocie's toes bend forward and then spread, letting you see in between them and how soft they truly were.

If you weren't aroused before you certainly are now. You look at Jocie wondering if she did it on purpose, but she is still looking at her phone, completely oblivious of the scene at her feet.

You are reaching your limit, you have to act NOW.


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tie her up

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb*
3. Try to ease her into giving you her feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Stickler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523471-Developing-Foot-Fetish/cid/3395876-Try-and-grab-her-foot-again