*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Super team
  2. welcome to my comic shop.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1524020-HeroesVillains/cid/682048-Super-team
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1524020
some villains and heroes I made up. still creating (I have a HUGE amagenation. Enjoy
This choice: Super team  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Super team

    by: Clockwork
Episode #1
Hatred

At 2:37 am on a clear night at Rolens Labs there is the sounds of gunshots filling the air as blood stains the walls and bodies of guards and intruders fill the halls.

(Guard) "We can't hold them back much longer! What do we do doctor?" The scientist pondered hard as he looked at the new bio-weapon made for the defense contracts. (scientist) "if this stuff gets out it will melt the flesh of anyone who comes in contact with it. We must make shore that they don't get it, even if it cost us our lives." he said as he looked at the picture of his grandchildren. Both of the other scientist and the 9 guards nodded in agreement as the guard that asked rubbed at his wedding ring. All of a sudden the loud banging on the doors stopped as a new voice came up.

(Intruder leader) "Your taking to long move! get out of my way!" All was quiet for a moment but then a fist crashed threw the door passing a inch in front of one of the guards face and then retracted and came threw again this time sending a large crack across the door. Before the hand retracted one of the guards grabbed one of the large and sharp spike like lab tools and rammed it threw the top of the fist just above the fingers and into the arm but no scream came. Instead it slowly retracted and one last blow to the door as it fell over onto the guards that tried to hold it closed as a man stood there with one leg held up for a brief moment hen slowly lowered to the ground as he pulled the instrument from his hand. He wore black shredded jeans a torn black t shirt and over it was a worn, holy old trench coat that was completely open. He wore torn black gloves and had pail skin and long grayish black hair that partly covered his eyes.

Instantly there was an explosion of gun fire as both sides let loose but it did not last long as there were only a few guards left and a small army of the intruders. As the leader walked up to the large titanium case holding the canister of the bio-weapon. HE bent down to examine it for a moment and grabbed the handle and bashed it against the table a few times before terning to his men (intruder leader) Spread out and find the 2 keys to this thing. I want that canister!" At this his men spread out in search of the keys as there leader waited by his prize.

Just then 1 of the guards got up slowly with shaky legs and blood dripping down his face where a shot grazed him. (Guard) "You!... lets see how tuff you are without your men around" as he ran toward the intruder shooting his gun and hitting almost every time. But the intruder did not even flinch as the guard charged him but when the guard was within arms reach of him the intruder grabbed him and flipped him onto his back pined the guard down. (Intruder) "Where are the keys?" The guard responded by spiting in his face. (Intruder)... where are the keys?" he asked again this time pulling out a large knife and tearing open the guards shirt. (Guard) I don't care what you do to me you'll never get those keys!" the intruder just stood there for a moment and then took his knife and skillfully cut the guard open without cutting anything vital and set the knife back in his pocket and grabbed one of his ribs with both hands while the guard tried to hold up a brave face tho he looked as if he was about to cry. (Intruder) "Tell me, where the keys are." (Guard) Fuck you!" At this the intruder snapped the rib in two and rose the piece he removed and rammed it into the guards intestines while the guard screamed passed out and died

As the guard drew his last breath the intruder took out his knife and cut off the guards hand, got up and clutched his fingers tightly around the handle of the case and dragged it off the table while holding the hand in the other and walked threw the broken door into the hall and to the elevators. He pushed the basement button and when the elevator doors opened he was in a steel room with a large thick steal door and next to that door was a hand print scanner. Pushing the hand against the scanner the door slowly opened and the intruder stood there smiling like the cat that caught the canary till a volt was revealed on the other side and his expression quickly turned to annoyance then anger as he ran up to it, twisted one foot on the ground while kicking up with his other and striking the huge volt door making it slightly vibrate but did no damage.

Looking very pissed the intruder terned back to the elevator and went back up to the first floor and walked up to the security station near the entrance and grabbed the microphone. "Everyone get to the entrance we need to pay Mr. Rolens a visit."

Soon the small army of casually dressed intruders were pouring out of the building and packing into several cars, trucks, and vans parked in a messy pattern with skid marks behind them as if they were speeding in and slammed on the breaks.

As the intruder leader got into the back of a rusty looking car with an old and broken razor sharp steel bars stuck out the front. (Intruder leader) Do you have his address?" (Driver)"Yes Malice."
**************************************************************************** ***************************
(Warp) "Giliat any new leads on the lab masker?" Asked a man with short hair and a blue with black swirly designed suet at a command center in the hero base.(Giliat) Not yet sir" Replies a women's voice. (Warp) "How about you Blaster hows the bank job going?(Blaster) I'll tell you when its over sir.'(Warp)oh, you need back up?(Blaster) No sir its Dark Destroyer, hes got himself stuck in the revolving door and I'm waiting for the cops to get him out. (Warp) Well your not needed there so why don't you go help Giliat. (Giliat) ya you can bring me an strawberry ice cream from the shop down the road from me. Ring ring, (Warp) "Hello?"

Blaster pules in to the lab parking lot with spiky brown hair and a white T-shirt with a dragon on it and blue jeans and white and red shoos and a ice cream in his hand as a 1/2 foot tall woman with black shoulder blade length hair in a pink shirt with a butterfly pattern and long pants. She slowly grows back to normal size and gets her ice cream when the voice of Warp kicks in to the team communicators. (Warp) Everyone get to the Rolens house we have a break in in progress and its an army of them!
**************************************************************************** ***************************

To be continued

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1524020-HeroesVillains/cid/682048-Super-team