*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1524144-Shrunk-in-a-garden/cid/642254-Beginning
by Pedro
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1524144
You're shrunk while you're in your girlfriend's garden... she's now huge compared to you!
Chapter #1

Beginning

    by: Pedro
It's a hot summer day.You are sitting on a bench in Juliette's garden. Your beautiful girlfriend is by your side and you're chatting with her. Juliette is wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt and short panties and she's barefoot, so you can delight yourself watching her nice slender feet.
After a few minutes, Juliette says: "I'm thirsty... I'll go to take a drink." She gets up and walks towards her house's front door and meanwhile you contemplate her gorgeous bare feet while they softly crush the grass.
While you're waiting, you suddenly feel a little strange... then you notice that you're shrinking! You don't know why this is happening, but you do know this is really happening!
When you're about 1cm tall, you stop shrinking and you notice that the grass is now higher than you...

You have the following choices:

1. You explore Juliette's garden...

2. Juliette comes back

3. Hannah arrives

4. Lucille arrives

5. Rosa arrives

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pedro (UN: efilsgod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pedro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1524144-Shrunk-in-a-garden/cid/642254-Beginning