*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter a World of Dreams
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1529199-A-Matter-of-Time/cid/647829-Enter-a-World-of-Dreams
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing · #1529199
WG WIPs with a never ending series of possibilities that may or may not be completed.
Chapter #1

Enter a World of Dreams

    by: Azure-Wind
This is where you and I will start our journey. The only certainty as that there is no true ending. Every direction shall lead to a new direction with the infinite possibilities guiding and nurturing this work.

The characters shall be female. That much is certain. Weight gain is likely to be assured and more often than not there will be an intense focus on the butt. Other than that, no genre is to be spared.

Gains and expansions shall be gradual. There is no need to rush the inevitable and should there be any sort of overly large contribution, it will most assuredly be retconned or some act will cause the cycle to begin again.

There is little else to say. For now is the moment where you can look beyond and see the paths ahead. Choose one and find where it will take you...

You have the following choices:

1. Hero

2. Imagination

3. Foundation

4. Fiction

5. Normal

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Azure-Wind (UN: gunbladius6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Azure-Wind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1529199-A-Matter-of-Time/cid/647829-Enter-a-World-of-Dreams