*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530327-Sonic-Possession/cid/2085094-The-Shadowed-Rose
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1530327
Possess the hottest girls in the Sonic the Hedgehog series!
This choice: Amy Rose  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Shadowed Rose

    by: Unknown
It had been a long, stressful day for the ruthless G.U.N. agent, Shadow. He was on his way home in the city of Westopolis to his apartment when he sensed something strange. It was definitely out of the ordinary. Taking a quick detour, the furry anti-hero made his way toward it, running and jumping up to the rooftops and found an odd looking Chaos Emerald. This one in particular had taken on a color that of which he hadn't seen before. All the other original 7 emeralds were colored green, light blue, dark blue, purple, red, white, and yellow. The glowing pink jewel had an odd aura to it which is why he sensed it from far away. The black and red hedgehog hesitantly walked towards the glowing emerald, and reached out a gloved hand to grab it. As soon as he did, it began to glow a bright pink as its aura overcame him and he passed out, unable to let go of it.

Shadow awoke later, the emerald gone. But now he was in a pink colored room, grabbing his head as he had a slight throbbing sensation now.

"That was such a weird dream..."
Shadow mumbled aloud, but quickly grabbed his hands over his mouth, noticing the red and black extensions of his gloves were gone and there was just white and rings. That, and his voice sounded extremely feminine and girlish. It almost reminded him of... No. Not possible.

Shadow hopped out of the bed and looked into a full-body mirror. There stood the uncanny reflection of Amy Rose. Over time, Amy had grown and her body had matured more. Hell, if she wasn't running around trying to whore herself out to that blue furred speed-freak then he could maybe even see himself attempting to start a relationship with her. But now there was one very big problem. He was that pink furred hedge-girl in the mirror. Shadow looked down in horror as he(or rather she) saw that Amy's, now her breasts were showing prominently underneath the tight red dress. They weren't huge like Rouge's, but they were decent enough to be even considered above average. Wide hips, thick legs, petite arms and shoulders, long pink hair that went passed her shoulders by an inch or two. The long eyelashes a clear universal symbol in the animated world that she was undoubtedly female.

<a href="http://img06.deviantart.net/f3e5/i/2011/155/6/7/__older_ames___by_amyr ose972-d3i0qum.png">Picture

"Why am I checking myself out?"
Amy's voice asked in the back of Shadow's mind.

"Amy...? You're still here..?"
Shadow looked from the left to the right, blushing hard.

"Wha..?"
Amy was confused, why was she talking in the third person?

"It's me, Shadow. I'm... in control of your body somehow..."
Shadow spoke aloud, hoping she wouldn't freak out.

"Sh-Shadow...? What's going on?"

"I don't know, but I'll fix this."

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
pokedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530327-Sonic-Possession/cid/2085094-The-Shadowed-Rose