*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530327-Sonic-Possession/cid/2085124-A-Jewel-Thiefs-Shadow
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1530327
Possess the hottest girls in the Sonic the Hedgehog series!
This choice: Rouge the Bat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Jewel Thief's Shadow

    by: Unknown
Shadow and Rouge had been tasked by none other than The G.U.N. to infiltrate Eggman's base and uncover anything they can on what he has been planning. From what little intel they already have on the matter, they can tell that he is using some kind of dark energy. Where he's getting it from or what he plans to do with it or what its capabilities even are are a mystery, which is why they're sending in their very best.

Once inside, Shadow and Rouge did their best to remain as stealthy as possible. But little did they know, The Doctor was well aware of The Guardian Unit of Nations' plans. He had a little surprise waiting for them in the mainframe room, where they would most likely be searching for any kind of schematics or hints as to what he was up to. To be honest, even Eggman had no idea what his new toy could do, and what better time to test it than the present?

Rouge took out a tube of what looked like lipstick, but it was actually a hidden blowtorch, which she burned a large rectangle into the metal door blocking them off from the mainframe room. Shadow, being the stronger of the two, spindashed it down. Just as Rouge came up from behind him, Eggman fired his device, which shot a dark beam directly into Shadow, knocking him backward into Rouge. Everything went black for the both of them.

Minutes later, Shadow awoke with his head spinning, feeling his center of body weight was off balance. His chest and hips felt heavy, but that must of just had to be one of The Doctor's mind games. Shadow hopped up, and noticed something definitely felt off. He looked down and saw that he was now more so a "she." Rouge's ample bust stood proud on her chest, having to be prominent D-cups being gently pushed up by the heart-shaped breastplate. Shadow poked one of them, assuming this had to be some kind of elaborate illusion, and felt it jiggle. This even went as far to cause a tiny moan escape her pink, glossy lips. Shadow gasped in Rouge's breathy voice, which sounded much more dramatic than she intended. She ran her hands across her new figure, his bust, her tight waistline, her hips, well endowed butt, and... her flat spot. Shadow's right, blue mascara covered eye twitched as she came to terms with the fact that she was somehow now in possession of Rouge's body. Rouge, of all people. The most sexually attractive and most seductive female he knew when he was still considered a he. She took a few deep breaths, not wanting to panic.

http://pre04.deviantart.net/cf2a/th/pre/...

To further examination, Shadow looked around, seeing that the blast must have teleported her to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
pokedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530327-Sonic-Possession/cid/2085124-A-Jewel-Thiefs-Shadow