*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Justin Time
  2. Introducing Ryan Akechi
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530640-Bleach-World/cid/655698-Justin-Time
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1530640
How would your life go if you were in Bleach after Aizen's Betrayal
This choice: New Character  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Justin Time

    by: Unknown
Race: Human Being, the Rather Unpopular Sort/Soul Society Janitor

Name: Justin Time

Gender: Male

Facial Features: Resembles a normal tween boy... because he is one!!! His ruddy hair hangs in his face. His mother wants to give him a haircut, so he is constantly locked in combat with a pair of scissors. He also has a pair of brown eyes that divulge none of the inner workings of his mind.

Zanpaku-tō: Shining Silver-Haired Lovely-Locked Wonder, Ace Romantic Adonis 'Shing-Shing' Charlemagne IV! (Male.)

Shikai Release Phrase: Pirouette of the Winter Doe

Shikai Form: Bedazzled with purple and red rhinestones, with strands of Nooitgedacht pony hair coming out.

Bankai Form: A 6"9' long blade that is somewhat jagged, similar to that of a bread knife, only is bright amethyst when it catches the sunlight.

Bankai power: A stream of bright pink ribbons ensnare the enemy while diminishing their ego.

Downside: It diminishes your own ego, and ribbons aren't that strong to begin with.

Bio: Justin works hard but is taken advantage of by the higher-ups due to his reputation as a pushover. Is underappreciated but determined to rise up to the ranks and one day be the greatest Soul Reaper ever. Yeah, like that'll happen. While Justin mostly works as a lowly custodian, he has his own Zanpaku-tō and is often forced into tasks others do not wish to complete. Whether or not you choose him decides if he will spend the rest of his life working like a pack mule or become a heroic figure that has his scorners bowing to him.

Adonis Charlemagne IV got his name not only from his endlesslly flowing silver tresses but because he is totally hip with the ladies. The 'Shing-Shing' part comes from the noise he makes when removed from the sheath. It is no different than any other sword, by the way. He is incredibly flamboyant, his favorite thing is himself and he bosses Justin around just like everybody else.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Rion Destro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530640-Bleach-World/cid/655698-Justin-Time