*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1531678-A-particular-power/cid/650926-Discovering-Yourself-Victoria
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1531678
Someone gains the ability to swap bodies with people as well as a few other powers
This choice: Swaps bodies with you (Robert's POV)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Discovering Yourself, Victoria

    by: Federation
After Hank had taken your water bottle you had sat in glum silence. Suffice it to say that you were rather surprised when you suddenly found yourself sitting on the exact opposite side of the cafeteria. The sudden change caused you to jump. Your jump led to a series of strange sensations.

"Vicky? You alright?" asked a girl sitting beside you.

Looking at her you recognize her as Betty, Victoria's best friend and your next door neighbour.

When you had turned your head, one of the earlier sensations had repeated itself. That sensation was a strange brushing sensation on the back of your neck. The next thing you noticed was that you were no longer wearing glasses but could still see perfectly.

"What?" you ask but then stop, wondering why Victoria had spoken and you had not.

Looking around frantically you try and figure out where Victoria was. For you to have heard her so clearly she must have been right next to you. While you were spinning your head, looking for her, you noticed something that didn't make any sense. What you saw was a lock of blonde hair that had fallen into your left eye.

Reaching up towards it with your left hand you wonder what is going on. before you can move any further you notice that the hand in front of your face is most definitely not your own. It was far too feminine to be your hand. On top of that, it had painted fingernails and was wearing a bracelet on its wrist. You then have your eyes follow the length of the arm before you, a shocked look on you face.

"What's the matter Vicky?" asks Betty again, rest her hand on your shoulder.

Your eyes reach your shoulder where you see that you seem to be wearing a T-shirt with slightly frilly ended sleeves. Reaching across with your right hand you feel the fabric. It is smooth, almost silky. It was certainly not the shirt you had put on when you woke up. Besides, you distinctly remember having put on a red, long sleeved shirt today.

You then noticed your right hand. Like the left it was far daintier and feminine than your hand had any right to be. As you start to follow that arm across to your other should you finally spot the two mounds pushing out the front of the light pink T-shirt.

Almost mechanically you bring you right hand across your torso, very lightly brushing the two mounds.

As a slight tingling sensation runs through your body, Betty says once more, "Vicky? Can you hear me? Are you okay?"

You then lean forward slightly, trying to see past the odd mounds. Below them you see a pair of legs dressed in a very tight pair of blue jeans. Another puzzling thing is that the legs, their outline clear thanks to the jeans, are very different from your own. Straightening out your legs you see those dressed in the jeans do as you had instructed. At the bottom of the blue jeans you see a pair of distinctly non-male feet wearing sandals.

You wiggle your toes. The toes on the feet wiggle. You part your legs. The jean dressed legs part. You touch your forehead with your right hand. The manicured right hand touches your forehead.

Your eyes go wide and you stand up.

"Vicky! Where are you going?" asks Betty, standing up with you.

You turn your head to look at her. Her sky blue eyes are filled with worry. Her kind and gentle face seems to be pleading for you to do or say something.

Very mechanically you turn and walk out of the cafeteria. After a short pause you hear betty following close behind you. Biting your lip you turn the corner and proceed towards the gymnasium. As you walk, you feel a bouncing sensation coming from the two mounds you are beginning to suspect are breasts. What you believe to be hair continues to brush the back of your neck. Going into the gym, you can tell from the sounds behind you that Betty isn't moving as fast as you are.

Turning to face the change room doors you walk up to and enter the mens change room. As it turns out it is empty. Going around a corner towards the sinks you come face to face with Victoria. After a moment of silence you realize that it is only a reflection of Victoria.

You finally realize what has happened! You fell asleep and are having a very strange dream. Deciding to try and wake up you slap yourself on the cheek. Victoria's reflection does the same. Only when the stinging sensation persists do you realize the actual truth. Somehow and without any explanation you had swapped bodies with Victoria.

"My God!" you say in Victoria's voice, a voice that still seemed to be able to cause your knees to weaken at its sound.

You then realize that it may not have been a swap. Starting to worry you bring your hands to your head and grasp Victoria's fine blond hair.

"What if my mind has simply been copied into her body! If that is the case then I will never be able to return to my body."

It sounded so strange to hear Victoria's voice when you spoke. You couldn't bear the thought that Victoria's mind was now gone and that you now inhabited both her body and your own. Deciding that you need to find out if her mind still exists you wonder how to do so without embarrassing Victoria in the process. After all, if you were stuck in her body (or just out of basic principle), you didn't want to ruin her reputation.

You then realized that you were currently in the men's change room. Somewhere the Victoria certainly would not go under anything resembling normal circumstances. Going over to the door you peer out into the gym, checking to see if anyone is there. Stepping out of the change room you tiptoe your way out of the gym and off to...

You have the following choices:

1. The cafeteria

2. The women's washroom

*Noteb*
3. somewhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1531678-A-particular-power/cid/650926-Discovering-Yourself-Victoria