*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532498-Three-Wishes/cid/651946-The-Harem-Returns
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1532498
About a guy with a shrinking fantasy who finds an old lamp and a beautiful genie inside.
This choice: The harem returns  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Harem Returns

    by: Northgate
Suddenly there is a huge vibration like an earthquake and a moment later Joe realized that is happening. The girls are returning. Huge bare feet and satin slippers are everywhere and Joe dives back into the panties to take cover in the folds. He'll just have to wait them out and then try to resume getting the lamp to work and summon Jasmine.

Unknown to Joe the redhead girl from earlier is looking for her panties, the very panties he is hiding in. She spots them and quickly grabs them up and slips them back on. She is a bit relieved that the sultan didn't take them with him.

When the redhead grabbed the panties, Joe hung on hoping not to be thrown across the room. He was successful but he was horrified a moment later when he saw where he was headed. As she finished putting them on, he held on tight and braced for impact as he slammed into her ...

You have the following choices:

1. her pussy

2. her ass

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Northgate (UN: northgate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Northgate has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532498-Three-Wishes/cid/651946-The-Harem-Returns