*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532755-Shrunk-in-a-toy-city/cid/652790-Awakening
by Pedro
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1532755
Five beautiful girls who like behaving like giant monsters shrink you and kidnap you.
Chapter #1

Awakening

    by: Pedro
You're laying somewhere... your head hurts...
You get up and notice that you are in a city. But it's a very strange city: buildings and vehicles look like big toys or something similar and there's just a few people. These people look scared, like there was something dangerous coming on.
You seem to suffer from a partial amnesia because you can't remember what happened before your awakening in this strange place. The last thing you remember is that a girl approached you and asked if you were afraid of Godzilla. Then she took a weird little gun from her pocket.
You call at the nearest passer-by and ask: "Excuse me, what the hell is this place?" His answer is: "You'll think I'm gone mad: this is a toy city and we're all shrunk at the size of a bug! Take a look at the sky..." You look up above and see... a ceiling! The man says: "We are the victims of five crazy girls' sadistic games! They often come into this room and torture us in every way they can! Sometimes only one of them comes in and sometimes more than one. We were more numerous once, lots of people are dead. If you feel like seeing something very terrible, come with me" He walks away and you go after him.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pedro (UN: efilsgod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pedro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532755-Shrunk-in-a-toy-city/cid/652790-Awakening