*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cruelty
  2. Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532755-Shrunk-in-a-toy-city/cid/652796-Cruelty
by Pedro
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1532755
Five beautiful girls who like behaving like giant monsters shrink you and kidnap you.
This choice: Continue...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cruelty

    by: Pedro
The man takes you to a park made of green polystyrene and little plastic trees. In this small park there are two enormous footprints left by bare feet. In one of the prints there is a destroyed plastic tree and in the other one there is a... corpse! Yeah, a flattened man covered in blood! You have always been strong and brave, but this vision is quite terrifying.
Your guide says: "When they come here, they're usually barefoot. One of them stepped on that poor man and just giggled. It was horrible! And that's not all: take a look around!" Around you there's even more destruction: destroyed cardboard buildings, crushed toy vehicles and dead people!
"But the worst thing of all" the man continues "is that we're all imprisoned because this city is delimited by a corral so..." He interrupts himself because suddenly huge foot stomps can be heard... a shrunken woman cries: "Beware! One of them is coming!"
People start running to the left and to the right and you're very confused, you don't know what to do...
A shadow covers you and you see a gigantic but gorgeous bare foot stomping a paper car, turning it into a disc. The other foot of the giantess lands in front of you, making you fall on your butt. Your curiosity is stronger than your fear, so you look up above your head and see...

You have the following choices:

1. Lilian

2. Lucy

3. Lisa

4. Julie

5. Naoko

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pedro (UN: efilsgod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pedro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532755-Shrunk-in-a-toy-city/cid/652796-Cruelty