*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In a village
  2. Air force 3
  3. Set the scene
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534406-Giant-Muscle-Boy-Guardians/cid/2827430-In-a-village
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1534406
You're stranded and rescued by giant muscular boys who take you in! This is your story...
This choice: In a village  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In a village

    by: FighterValdo
When Tommy opened his eyes he groaned because his head was sore and his body was tired, and he had no idea where he was. A few minutes after waking up, Tommy ended up getting up, realizing then that he was in a giant bed and that he was in a huge room, bigger than anything he had seen in his life.
Not knowing if it was real or some kind of hallucination due to falling, he decided to get out of bed and get out of that strange place. Leaving the room, Tommy ended up in a giant room that had giant chairs, but also others that looked more normal in size. Continuing to walk, Tommy went to the door of the house, which was ajar and managed to open it, albeit with some effort. When he crossed, he realized he was in some sort of village, with a few dozen huts. He started to walk, to check this place, until he felt something similar to small earthquakes, however, he soon realized that they were more similar to the steps of something very heavy. Suddenly, someone appeared in front of him, but it wasn't just anybody ...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FighterValdo (UN: fightervaldo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534406-Giant-Muscle-Boy-Guardians/cid/2827430-In-a-village