*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534406-Giant-Muscle-Boy-Guardians/cid/655884-Derek-Peter-Peter-Derek-Shake-hands
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1534406
You're stranded and rescued by giant muscular boys who take you in! This is your story...
This choice: 10-foot-tall 12-year-old American boy w/ long blonde hair & blue eyes (Derek)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Derek, Peter. Peter, Derek. Shake hands.

    by: Shangas
Something tall smashed through the trees. Pete stared up to see a huge figure in front of him. The huge, towering, muscular figure of...a twelve year old boy. Or at least, he looked twelve. If twelve-year-old boys had growth-spurts that sent them up to ten feet in height. The boy wore a simple tunic and robes, and he looked a bit like an ancient Roman. He stared carefully around, as if looking for something. Then he started looking down. Leaves crunched as he got slowly to his knees and brought his head right down to the ground. His hair glowed golden in the sunlight.

"Wheeeere aaaaare you...?"

Despite his gigantic size, Peter guessed the boy was no older than about twelve. Thirteen at the most. He probably wasn't very dangerous, but Pete could tell the boy was built. His arms were thick and firm and he looked like he lifted boulders the size of houses every day!

"Aaah hah!"

Three fingers the size of sausages reached into the hole in the tree-trunk and grabbed Peter around the waist. Peter screamed as the boy hoisted him into the air.

"Wooooow!!" said the boy, holding Peter up in the air, "A little dude!"

"Hey what's the big deal!?"

The boy yelped and dropped Peter, he fell and hit the ground. Fortunately, the grass and leaves broke his fall.

"Wow you can talk!" the boy said.
"Well duh!" Peter said, "Who are you!?"
"WHO ARE YOU!?"
"I'm Peter," said Peter.
"Derek!" said the enormous buff boy.
"Where...where am I?" said Peter.
"It's a jungle! What do you think?" Derek said, "You sure are small for your age".
"You sure are big for yours!" said Peter.

The boy laughed, "I like you, you're funny!"

And Derek grabbed Peter and hoisted the young man up onto his shoulders as if he was a baby. Holding onto the boy's thick neck, Peter sat himself as comfortable as he could on his massive, broad shoulders and held on for the ride!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shangas (UN: fruffles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534406-Giant-Muscle-Boy-Guardians/cid/655884-Derek-Peter-Peter-Derek-Shake-hands