*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Continue.
  2. Fine, but make it quick
  3. End of dream.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/2998002-Continue
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: Continue.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #21

Continue.

    by: Quagmire69
After Kasshoku and the others were booked, you and your friends were introduced to the village marshal.

"Alright...Nine Missing-nin, plus the notorious Kasshoku...Your reward total is...60 million ryo..." The Shinobi Police Marshal said.

"Cha-ching!" You and Kenji said in unison.

"Now how much are we actually getting?" Kumiko asked.

"15 million."

"WHAT?! WHY!?" You and Kenji asked in unison.

"Our village is still recovering from the Chunin Exams fiasco...We can only offer so much for any rewards...We'll have to add the rest of your reward to our village debt..." She explained.

"Seriously?!" You and Kenji stated simultaneously.

"Oh! While we have you, we need to speak to your Hokage regarding a delivery addressed to her." You said.

"I can point you in the right direction, but the Hokage is a busy woman..." The Marshal responded.

"No need. I know the way." Kumiko said.

"Hang on...Should we really go and see her now? It's still pretty early in the day, and she's probably swamped by work right now...Maybe we should just take it easy and deliver the S-rank weapon later..." Kenji said.

"Or, we can deliver it now and be done with." Kumiko said.

You get the deciding vote. Who do you agree with?

You have the following choices:

1. Kumiko. Finish the mission and be done with it.

*Noteb*
2. Kenji. Play hard, work hard.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quagmire69 (UN: quagmire69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/2998002-Continue