*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/713100-Tatsuki-notices-a-bug-running-towards-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: Tatsuki notices a bug running towards her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tatsuki notices a bug running towards her

    by: Dylan M
Tatsuki looked down and noticed a bug running towards her and knelt down with her middle finger held back by her thumb.

Rukia skid to a stop "Ho-no, Tatsuki's not going to..."

POW!!!!!!

Tatsuki flicked the bug and watched as it went flying across the room and smacked into the wall.

Rukia groaned as she saw the giant sock-clad feet of the tomboy-beauty martial artist approach her and looked up in horror as Tatsuki stopped right in front of her, took her pointer finger and dabbed it on her tongue making it sticky with saliva. Tatsuki reached down and poked Rukia so she stuck to her finger. It was disguising. Rukia watched as the giantess raised her to where she was staring at Tatsuki's giant eye.

"Odd bug, but surprisingly durable. Heh, I know just what to do with it." Tatsuki said, grinning. She'd needed to find something that could take a punishment for a while now. She just never thought it'd be a bug.

Tatsuki then...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dylan M (UN: foxboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/713100-Tatsuki-notices-a-bug-running-towards-her