*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the problem with brats
  2. Dragonball
  3. Dragonball...?.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/883372-the-problem-with-brats
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: Teenage Bulma  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

the problem with brats

    by: chaos
Bulma awoke to the sound of something smashing and she instantly know that whatever it was had to be valuable. The heir to Capsule Corp yawned and tried to go back to sleep, but the sound of something else crashing to the floor kept her from drifting off. Grumbling she sat up in her bed and stared angrily at her bedroom door, knowing he was out there causing trouble. She had wanted to kick him out after the first day, but she just couldn’t find the courage to kick out the guy responsible for defeating the Red Ribbon Army. Son Goku, probably the strongest being on the planet to stand less then four feet tall. He was just a naïve, over excited kid, but still he intimidated Bulma slightly. Who knows how strong he’ll be when he grows up?

The sound of another object shattering to the floor made Bulma twitch. A tiny “sorry” came from outside Bulma’s bedroom, which did nothing to decrease her frustration. Goku had come to her house a week ago, asking to stay and have her teach him about being civilized. Bulma’s parents were away and she saw no problem with teaching the destructive kid a few manners. She thought she’d spend a few hours showing him how to not act like an animal and he would be gone, but it didn’t work out that way. Goku was hopeless, he never listened and wrecked everything. Bulma wanted nothing more then to teach that little animal some self-control, but he was ten times stronger then her. She couldn’t even rely on her so-called boyfriend, he had left with his cat the second she mentioned trying to control Goku. It was frustrating her to no end and Bulma had no idea what to do. She needed a way to either get rid of Goku or make him behave.

Nothing could be done from bed so Bulma got up, moving her naked legs over the side of the bed. Bulma was only in a pair of panties and a small undershirt that left her midriff exposed. Wearing revealing clothes around Goku didn’t matter, she could be completely naked and he wouldn’t bat an eyelash, which kinda made Bulma even angrier. Her bare feet touched the ground, her pudgy little toes curling up as the bottom of her feet touched the warm floor. She slipped on a pair of sandals and stood up, ready to deal with the problem. Catching sight of a few of her inventions on her desk, Bulma reaches for the microband. Just invented earlier this year, a watch like device that let her shrink down. Ended up being more trouble then good. Her own mother even stepped her on while she was using that piece of junk. “Maybe I can shrink myself and sneak out of the house. If I’m not around maybe Goku will just wander off and never come back.”

Inspiration hit Bulma. A solution was in her hand that would allow her to punish that destructive brat and minimize any more damage he might cause. She held up the Microband, an evil laugh on its way, but she was brought out of her cruel glee by the sound of something crashing to the floor and multiple things shattering. Rubbing the bridge of her nose, she headed out of her room, grumbling all the way. “If he breaks one more thing, I’m just going to crush him on the spot.”

As soon as Bulma looked outside her room her mouth dropped and her eyes went wide. Her house was destroyed. The couch was tossed over, bookcases were knocked down, windows were broken and chairs tossed around. In the middle of all this stood Son Goku, looking unaffected by the destruction he’d caused. “Look, I caught breakfast!”

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!” Bulma screamed, nearly throwing the microband away in her panic. Goku was holding a mouse in his hand. A furry, disgusting mouse that did not belong in her house, Taking several deep breaths, Bulma calmed down enough to speak strait. “Throw that…thing…away!”

Goku pouted, but did as he was told, throwing the poor creature out of the broken window without a second thought. Holding her hand to her chest the blue haired teenager looked angrily down at her unwanted houseguest, who just looked back innocently. Absolutely having no reservations about what she was going to do, Bulma showed Goku the Microband, knowing he’d never recognize it.

“Goku, I’m going to teach you about something important we do in the city. It’s called wearing watches. Everyone has a watch and they wear it everyday. Here, I got you one.”
“But you’re not wearing a watch,” Goku pointed out, ignoring the gift for him in Bulma’s hand.

“I just got up, I haven’t put it on yet.”

“So, do I take it off at night or at a specific time.”

“Just out the damn thing on,” Bulma grumbled and pushed the Microband into Goku’s hands. The curious boy, examined the device, giving it a sniff before putting it on slowly. Bulma watched with a small smirk, anticipating her impulsive plan coming to fruition. Goku looked at his watch, unconcerned about it lacking anything you’d see on a watch. “There’s a button on your watch, push it,” Bulma said with barely concealed excitement. She had so many plans for Goku to teach him that his behavior was wrong. The facts that she was still immature herself and her reasons had more to do with amusing herself then helping Goku were ignored. Goku pushed the button without a second thought and immediately started shrinking. Bulma actually started laughing as he shrunk below a foot in height. As he kept shrinking, Bulma remembered that she hadn’t set a specific height for the watch; she had no idea how small Goku was going to be.

You have the following choices:

1. Goku is an inch tall

2. Goku is 1/10 of an inch tall

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/883372-the-problem-with-brats