*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542270-Giantess-in-the-Woods/cid/727692-The-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1542270
A man finds a giantess in the forest, is she good or bad? Please add
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: The Random
Tom was hiking through the woods one sunny day. He'd heard many strange stories about this forest, but almost all of them had been proven to be stories alcoholics told in an attempt to get a free drink. He turned a corner around a group of trees and ran into something. Tom picked himself off the ground and saw what he ran into. It looked like a gigantic foot, the ankle coming up to about his waist. He looked upward and found himself gazing at a beautiful 70 foot tall giantess. She had long dark hair that reached to her shoulder blades, her eyes were a brown color. Her skin was slightly tanned, probably from living in the woods her whole life, her breasts and butt were slightly larger than a woman's proportionally smaller than her, and she kept her private parts barely covered by animal skins. She looked down noticing Tom.


Is she nice or evil?

You have the following choices:

1. Nice

2. Evil

3. Both (Does some nice and evil things)

4. Reader's Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Random (UN: therandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542270-Giantess-in-the-Woods/cid/727692-The-Beginning