*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Power Theft Teen - 1st Day
  2. Mutatis mutandis
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542616-X-Men-Academy/cid/701643-Power-Theft-Teen---1st-Day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1542616
Welcome to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.
This choice: Power theft  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Power Theft Teen - 1st Day

    by: Unknown
Vincent is a young man coming up on his 16th year of existance, not much of big deal concidering the circumstances he faced getting here. Rejected by the family he'd do anything for, living with a few gangs then the Morlocks for a time. Until finally he made the mistake of joining the brotherhood. He was sure there were a few people at his new school that wouldn't be kind just of the fact he was once in that group.

Storm was the first to greet him, since she was now the head of the school in Xavier's 'permanent' absence. "Hello Vincent, welcome to our school. Since I know you won't be needing a tour of our grounds-" she said very subtly referring to the last time he was here in the most nonchalant manner, "I'll tell a few of our most basic rules...."

Now in his own room Vincent was happy to not hear anymore rules from Storm. Just the basic rules right? pfft, if Rogue hadn't popped in it might've stopped at 20 but no; Rogue and her friends had bombarded him with like a hundred more. Didn't help much that Vincent got fed up and snapped back with a hurting remark. Were it not for Wolverine's intervention Vincent and Rogue would've battled it off. How would a fight between two power theft mutants worked out?

....probably not in Vincent's favor. Unlike Rogue his mutation was more vampiric. He didn't have all those supernatural powers like in thost stories, but he did have a few physical and mental enhancements that made it easier for him to hunt. From 10 feet away he could spot "good" blood, people's blood told him a lot of things if he only got a single drop. Also instead of absorbing life force and power through touch he had to take their blood. It was practically a necessity because even though his body naturally produced blood it didn't produce enough sustain him on its own. He only need to "feed" every 2 days. And that was about 2 pints of blood. What made his power really unique was if he took enough blood from a mutant he could keep their powers for up to 2 days time. But for any humanoid he took blood from he could also steal their voice, appearence, etc for that amount of time too.

"I don't begin class until tomorrow what should I do till then?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
the miths 35 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542616-X-Men-Academy/cid/701643-Power-Theft-Teen---1st-Day