*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1546826-Body-Part-Swap-Device-Please-Add/cid/719018-More-swaps
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1546826
You have found a strange device with that you can swap each persons body parts.
This choice: More swaps  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More swaps

    by: Saracen1187
You quickly fired the device at your friends again, this time switching Mike's and Arnold's heads, meaning Mike now had his own head, Arnold's upper body and Debbie's lower body in her red bikini bottoms and flip flops. While Arnold now had Dana's upper body (including her large breasts) and Mike's muscular lower body.

Giggling, your friends again asked you what was the matter.

"Nothing guys, really!" you snickered, as you aimed the device again...swapping Dana's and Debbie's heads this time around.

"Its a lovely day anyway, lets have a swim!" Dana said, her head now attached to Debbie's upper body...with Arnold's lower half (including penis) immediately below. And conversely, Debbie's 15-year old ponytailed head now sat on Mike's broad upper body with its impressive six-pack, but she had Dana's lower half, including her long smooth legs.

"Nicely mixed up I think" you chuckled, admiring your handiwork....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Still more swaps with your friends.

*Noteb*
2. Return things to normal.

*Noteb*
3. Target other people with the device.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mumbalo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1546826-Body-Part-Swap-Device-Please-Add/cid/719018-More-swaps