*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1547416-Shrunken-By-Victoria/cid/968722-Ive-always-loved-your-big-butt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1547416
You are John. You are staying at you girlfriend Victoria's, when suddenly you shrink!
This choice: I've always loved your big butt...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I've always loved your big butt...

    by: ShadowOfDeath
"Well...I've always loved your butt.." He says before quickly covering his mouth, shaking his head with fear in his eyes. "N-Never mind that! I didn't mean it! "He say's panicking, hoping she won't do what he think's she will.

Smirking down at you, Victoria licks her lips a bit as she chuckles a bit. "Well, if you love my butt so much, then I guess that's what I can do with you! How does that sound? Hmm?" She say's, poking your belly. "Have fun back there in my ass, okay my little lover?" Blowing you a kiss, she bends over and brings you around to her back, pulling back her panties as she lowers you down to her butt crack, shoving you in between her butt cheeks until you're all the way in.

Screaming in protest and trying to flail, it's all useless as you sink in deeper into her sweaty ass crack. You continue to squirm around however, slowly sinking more. "Oooh yes! Keep squirming John!" She screams in lust as you move around helplessly in her thick rump. She starts to grab at her ass and grind her butt cheeks together, until eventually..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She decides to see how you taste

*Noteb*
2. She sticks you completely up her ass

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1547416-Shrunken-By-Victoria/cid/968722-Ive-always-loved-your-big-butt