*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548346-The-costume-shop/cid/802772-A-dragon-costume-for-two
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1548346
You where walking towards your best friend home and then you notice a new costume shop.
This choice: A dragon costume  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A dragon costume for two

    by: Unknown
While walking down the fantasy section in the store, you come across a display full of dragon costumes. Dragons have always been something you liked, so you decide to look at these more thoroughly. You eventually come across one that catches your eye. On the outside, it shows the image of a powerful looking two-headed dragon. One side of it is a brilliant shade of red. The other side is a bright shade of cyan. The writing on the outside said that this costume was for two people. You figure that since you were heading over to your friend's house, he wouldn't mind trying out this awesome costume.

You grab onto the box, and take it to the front desk. The old man sees you coming, and smiles. "I see from your expression that you found one you like." It takes a closer look at the box and his smile turns almost devious looking. "Awww...yes the two-headed dragon costume. A very interesting choice. May I ask who will be joining you in the costume."

You hand the man the box as you respond. "Just a friend of mine. He is into dragons as much as I am, so it should be fun!"

"Well, I can assure you that you and your friend will become much closer." The man laughed. Suddenly, his expression turned serious. "Before you go and buy this though, I have to warn you about my policy." You look at him funny. "Oh, its nothing to worry about really. I just want to let you know that all sales are final. So, no refunds or exchanges!"

"Okay! I won't want to return it anyways." You smile at him.

"Good, good. So...the total comes out to be $10.00." The man smiles again.

"Only 10 bucks. Wow, that's a steal." You excitedly hand him the money. He hands you your costume, and you quickly leave. You can barely hold in your excitement as you approach your friend's house.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
jack999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548346-The-costume-shop/cid/802772-A-dragon-costume-for-two