*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A tiny Avenger
  2. The beginning of something great
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1549511-Life-at-the-feet-of-the-Naruto-girls/cid/675250-A-tiny-Avenger
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1549511
A naruto character is shrunken and is at the mercy of the feet of every girl in town!
This choice: Sasuke  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A tiny Avenger

    by: Lelouch
Sasuke awoke with a grunt. "Ugh where am I?" the dark blackish blue haired Uchiha muttered as he stood up. He was in a bit of a daze and shook his head to attempt to focus. Slowly he began to remember what had happened before he passed out.

Sasuke was in the leaf training grounds practicing his jutsu and such to further improve himself. The training doll looked no different from the numerous others there but Sasuke visualized it as his brother Itachi whom he swore to kill. Using his chidori the avenger as Sasuke called himself lunged at the training doll and annihlated it. Sasuke repeated this with another training doll. He had now done his two chidoris but Sasuke attempted a third. His hand chirping loudly and glowing like electricity Sasuke lunged at yet another doll but felt a sharp jab in his side and fell down, the Chidori slowly dieing in his hand.

This is what Sasuke could recollect but this didnt explain his current situation. He was tied up and tossed into a sort of blue prison which held an unusual shape to it. Something like an arch above him but open everywhere else except the ground. Strangely it reminded Sasuke of something he couldnt quite place. The outside of his unusual prison was pitch black all around. Just then a thunderous voice echoing all around him said "About time youre awake my little cute Sasuke!" A light suddenly burst out of the darkness and showed a new form appearing in Sasukes sight. He was shocked to see himself staring at a gigantic...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sakura

2. Ino

3. Temari

4. Kurenai

5. Konan?! (The only female Akatsuki)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1549511-Life-at-the-feet-of-the-Naruto-girls/cid/675250-A-tiny-Avenger