*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/1260881-Xarlat-disguised
by gugubu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1550157
The dark times of the middle ages! Princesses, knights, magicians - and transformations!
This choice: someone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Xarlat disguised.

    by: Mr. George
Xarlat was watching Kelos preparing to depart his castle. Disguised as a crow on the turret windowsill he listened attentively. He knew that if they two kingdoms united then they would work together to defeat him. He had spent too many years playing one off against the other, spreading treachery and intrigue. When the prince left his bed chamber, Xarlat hopped off the sill and glided down to the stables. Landing gently on the stable door, he saw that there was only one stable boy saddling the five horses for the prince and his guards.

Kelos's horse was midnight black, and beautiful, with the most magnificent saddle. Acting quickly Xarlat stunned the stable boy into immobility, and lead the prince's horse back to a stall, with a quick spell he disguised the horse as just another grey mare. He then quickly transformed himself into the prince's horse, and stood in front of the stable boy. When the spell wore off he shook his head and looked around a little confused, shrugged his shoulders and cinched the stomach belt tight on the princess saddle.

Xarlat huffed as the boy settled the saddle into place, he turned his head at the sound of the Kelos voice.

"Don't worry girl, your master will be here soon, and you can run off your energy." The stable boy said while stroking Xarlat's neck.

It was a revelation, he wasn't prepared for, he twisted and turned before coming to the inevitable realisation that he was now a she, either a young filly, or an older mare. He shivered at the thought. Again the stable boy ran his hand down her neck, to settle her.

A quick sniff with her new nose confirmed what she feared, that the other horses in the party were stallions.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/1260881-Xarlat-disguised